Saturday, November 22, 2008

Part Time Lover...

I met this girl when I was working in a hotel as a part-timer waiter. She was also the part time staff there. We start to became close and we often had dinner on the same table in the cafeteria. She is not really pretty but I would say cute. Petite size with a sweet smile. One night she invite me over to her house to stay for a few days.

Her parent went oversea and she is scared to be alone at home. I pack up and went over. As soon as I reach there, I was shocked and puzzled. She is just with an oversize T-Shirt with panties & without bra. I could see her hard on nipple.

We had dinner together and later she bring out a bottle of red wine. After an hours, we finish the wine and became a little wild. She was trying to flirt with me. I just could take it any more and carry her to her room and start to kiss her. We both breath heavily and was tearing each other cloth like an hungry wolf.

We hugged and kissed passionately. My mouth was on her left breast and my finger was on her nipple and the other was on her vagina. She just lying down on the bed relaxing herself with soft moan.

I put my penis near to her mouth and she just begin to lick the tips. She is mischievous and was teasing my penis. Slowly she took my whole penis into her mouth. We was doing 69 as she reaches orgasm and I almost exploded in her mouth.

I was try to put my penis into her vagina. It was still tight and juicy. Was breathing heavily and moaning loudly.We had good love making session till late night and we cuddle to sleep till the next morning...

No comments: